Terms and Conditions
- Everything in this Terms and Conditions document applies to all orders placed by the customer (although, we’ll just call you "you" for the rest of this) and with Popgear Ltd, (just call us "us" or "we"), at the Popgear website (Popgear.com).
- These Terms and Conditions (“Ts & Cs” or “Terms” for short) are made in accordance with the laws of England. In the event of any dispute or claim associated with these Ts and Cs, it’s exclusively up to the English courts to decide on that.
- By using Popgear.com and/or placing an order, you agree to these Ts & Cs. Give them a read before you place your order.
- We reserve the right to occasionally change these Ts & Cs without letting you know. The version of the Terms that will apply to your order will be whatever is on this page when your order comes through to us.
- All products listed on Popgear.com comply with all British product safety standards. For deliveries outside the UK, please check that your order meets the safety standards for your delivery country.
- When you place an order, you agree that the info you’ve sent over is 100% accurate.
- All orders are possible only if we agree to it and have got the stock.
- We reserve the right to reject/cancel an order (even if previously accepted) if we feel there is any form of fraudulent activity being committed. If you feel we have made a mistake, please contact our customer services team.
- All product information provided was right at the time of publication, as far as we know.
- No contract will exist between you and us until we accept your order following successful payment. When this happens, we’ll confirm the order acceptance by tossing you an email.
- We’ll send the confirmation email to the email address you gave
- Please check all the details on this confirmation email are correct and drop us a line us as soon as possible if any details aren’t correct.
- If you have placed an order but then change your mind, please let us know as soon as you can, as orders move through our warehouse quickly. We’ll try our very best to make changes, but we can’t guarantee that we’ll be able to do much as the order may already have been processed. If this happens, you may have to wait until you receive the order and then follow the normal returns procedures.
- If we have sent you the incorrect item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately and we will resolve it at our cost providing you with the correct item or a full refund.
- If we have sent you a faulty item please contact email@example.com immediately and we will arrange for it to be returned to us and check it with our quality control department & from there we will issue a full refund. We reserve the right to decline a refund if the item is not faulty by fault of Popgear Ltd.
Prices & Payment
- All prices and monies are based on GBP (Pound Sterling). Prices in other currencies are converted using the exchange rate provided by the European Central Bank (http://www.ecb.europa.eu/home/html/index.en.html)
- All prices listed on Popgear.com are correct at the time of entering the information, however, we reserve the right to change prices of any product at any time.
- Non GBP (Pound Sterling) payments will be converted from your local currency to GBP (Pound Sterling) by your credit/debit card company or the payment processor. Charges may apply from your Credit/Debit card provider.
- All Prices include VAT at 20% where applicable but do NOT include delivery charges.
- Payment will be taken prior to the dispatch of goods.
- Payment can be completed using a valid Credit or Debit card (see our FAQ section for details on what type of cards are accepted) or PayPal.
- When we receive your order, we carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorisation check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
Dispatch & Delivery
- We try to dispatch orders ASAP.
- We only deliver to addresses within the United Kingdom (Including Northern Island and Channel Islands)
- Before you place your order, the expected delivery details such as number of working days till delivery, will be advised
- The delivery period we mention is an estimate. We try really hard to deliver in the time frame that we mention, but the delivery might take longer as a result of unforeseen circumstances. For more information see our Shipping Information page.
- Any free delivery promotions are standard delivery to UK mainland addresses only.
- We can only accept claims for shortages or damages within 30 days of the receipt of the goods.
Returns / Refunds
- In the rare occasion a product you ordered is not in stock then a full refund will be given. We will send you an email to inform you that we have refunded your payment.
- Goods can only be returned within 30 days from the date of delivery. We request the goods must be in the same condition they were delivered. So the item should not have been damaged, washed or altered.
- We reserve the right to refuse to process any refund/exchange where the returned item is deemed to be not in a saleable condition or in the condition advised prior to accepting the return.
- You can also exchange your item within 90 days. If you want to exchange for a different colour/size, etc. The price must be the same as the price at which you bought the original product.
- A refund for the returned item(s) and original delivery charges will be given, but you will be responsible for return costs.
- We will not be responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake. If you want these returned to you, we may request that you cover the delivery cost.
Right To Cancel
- If you are in the European Union and you cancel your order within fourteen days after the day you get your goods, and you cancel the whole order, we will refund the standard postage and packing costs you paid as part of that order (if any), in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations. If you paid for premium or express delivery, we will only refund the cost of standard delivery. You will have to pay the costs of sending the order back to us. We will not refund any postage and packing charges if you cancel after the fourteen days allowed under the Distance Selling Regulations or if you only cancel part of your order.
Customer Query/Dispute Resolution
- If something isn't quite right or you have a complaint then you can contact us via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone 0116 308 7755 #234
- All complaints are treated in the strictest of confidence, fairly and effectively by our customer services department.
- If you are not happy with the resolution, Alternative Dispute Resolution is available, including online dispute resolution at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
- Popgear.com is operated by Popgear Ltd
- Popgear Ltd is the seller, Registered in England No. 11257329. Registered Office: 31 High View Close, Leicester, LE4 9LJ.